* Use of right prune, stump and de-suckering to avoid diseases, mechanical weeding, control of shade are good control for pest and diseases. Berry borrier (Hipotenemus campeii) is controlling avoiding remanent fruits in the field after harvesting.
* Use of Compost, avoid the herbicides, the right use of mechanical wood control, and use of Shadow trees, is a good way of conservation of the soil, whit this, the drain the soil is avoided.
GPS Coordinates: N. 14.53775 , WO. 90.94729
Altitude: 5,018 to 6,300 feet above sea level
Temperature Average: 64 F to 73 F
Annual Rainfall Precipitation: 1,200 to 1,500 millimeters
Relative Humidity: 70%
* Avoid synthetic agrochemicals (Organic coffee).
* Reforest and to protection of water sheds.
* Introduction of native trees of the own place.
* The waste of farm is separated in Organic and Inorganic. It is taken out each month to the municipal tank.
* Composting-pulp with Elsinea Foetidia (a red worm) serving as fertilizer into plantation.